How to keep track of your Cryptos
It not only tracks the percentage increases (and decreases) in real time of each of your crypto investments, it also has a host of other valuable features I couldn't find anywhere else.
For each of the cryptocurrencies you hold you will find the following information readily available:
- FIAT currency of your choice (makes more sense if it's a currency you're familiar with).
- Ability to enter buy and sell activity for each coin
- Past Performance
- Description of coin
- List of Exchanges where you can buy and sell
- News relating to each coin
- Discussion links
- A variety of charts for each coin (1-day / 1-week / 1-month / 3-month / YTD / 1-yr / All time)
You can also set up a watchlist on Bitscreener, set up alerts for price movements, follow the news for each coin, and many more features.
It is literally a historial record of every Cryptocurrency you buy and sell. All you have to do is remember to enter the details of your purchases and trades.
I personally use Bitscreener several times a day to monitor the market (and my investments). I have no hesitation in giving Bitscreener a 5-star review!